JINGBAOTM Bilingual Children’s Centre
JINGBAOTM Bilingual Children's Centre is unique in combining a top-quality
preschool program with experience of early years learning in Mandarin.It serves children 2 to 5.5
years old, and does not require students to have prior knowledge of Mandarin Chinese.
Young children are natural learners of language. JINGBAOTM program maximizes a child’s
natural curiosity and ability at the young age to learn a second language during the important window
of opportunity, leading to positive and lasting benefits.
China is an emerging superpower on the globe. Many have realized the importance of having their children learn Mandarin.
At JINGBAOTM, we aim to start young children to learn the language as early as possible in order to maximize their success.
Whether you want to prepare your child for total Mandarin fluency or simply give them the lasting benefits of early exposure to a second language,
JINGBAOTM offers a proven, fun and natural approach to early Mandarin language learning.
JINGBAOTM is unique in its concept and rich in programs offering the following advantages:
- Early years learning ofMandarin in a natural environment
- Dual immersion environment with 80% Mandarin and 20% English
- Enhanced curriculum focusing on language, math and art
- Certified ECE/ECA teachers with extensive training and experience
- Strong family support and community connection
- “Character Education" for whole-child development
- Bright, spacious, secure facilities equipped with multi-media resources
At JINGBAOTM, we believe each child is unique with different strengths
- some are "word smart", some are "picture smart", some are "number smart", and
some are just natural wonders. We strive to develop a child’s sense of independence,
lay a positive foundation for regular school and to stimulate their natural curiosity.
We are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enriched dual language immersion environment for children to
learn, play and grow while developing Mandarin as a second language.
We are dedicated to supporting and nurturing the creative, emotional, intellectual,
physical, social and academic development of young children and to strengthen our
students’ ability in the following aspects:
- Empowering children to believe in their abilities
- Acquiring fluency in Mandarin Chinese at an early age
- Gaining appreciation of different cultures
- Building a strong foundation for school
- Becoming open-minded, lifelong learners
The theory of multiple intelligence was developed in 1983 by Dr. Howard Gardner,
a professor of Education at Harvard University. It suggests that the traditional
notion of intelligence, based on I.Q. testing, is far too limited. Instead, Dr.
Gardner proposes eight different intelligences to account for a broader range of
human potential. These intelligences are:
- Linguistic intelligence ("word smart")
- Logical-mathematical intelligence ("number/reasoning smart")
- Spatial intelligence ("picture smart")
- Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligence ("body smart")
- Musical intelligence ("music smart")
- Interpersonal intelligence ("people smart")
- Interpersonal intelligence ("self smart")
- Naturalist intelligence ("nature smart")
Implication for Education
As we all know, children learn in different ways. One child can excel in very specific
areas, while the same child can be challenged to complete other activities. The
theory of Multiple Intelligences has strong implications in the classroom: a child
is born with “natural ability” and different strengths. If we can identify these
strengths , accommodate different needs, and engage the student in something he/she
is interested in, learning can be more fun and successful.
Learn more about