Summer Camp Mandarin Teacher
- Prepare courses for presentation to students according to approved curriculum
- Teach students using a systematic plan of lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations
- Assign and correct homework
- Prepare, administer and correct tests
- Evaluate the progress of students and discuss results with students and parents
- Identify student's individual learning needs
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help
- Participate in meetings and training workshops if needed
- Teaching degree or certification from Canada or foreign country is a must (ECE diploma or master’s degree of Education in Canada is an asset.)
- 2+ years of Mandarin teaching experience
- A certificate of Teach Chinese as a Foreign Language (TCFL) or Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (TCSOL) is definitely preferred.
- The candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Solid teaching experience in delivering Mandarin classes for a group of students in person.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English
- Sound knowledge of Chinese language and literacy
- Be able to design course outlines and work independently, as well as in a supportive team
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in teaching and love working with students from different
- Strong computer skills with multimedia teaching experience
- Organized, team spirit, responsible and hard working.